Bot Exploit
Latest version 0.9.304 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Latest version 0.9.304 (Group farming,Legendaries collecting) Welcome comments! (/Thread-Latest-version-0-9-304-Group-farming-Legendaries-collecting-Welcome-comments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - envythem - 05-06-2014 07:39 AM

For act 1 5 bounties, My character doesn't open the gates for the killing leoric quest. I manually opened one set of gates and it gets stuck at the next set. So I hung around for a bit helping the bot open up all the gates.. it seems like all the other bounties in A1 are okay, but its just this one that prevents it from getting the cache. Titanium, you might want to fix this in the next release because this might boost the rate of success of A1 by quite a lot.

Thank you

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - Galthran - 05-06-2014 05:42 PM

2 more things

- when opening a cursed shrine/chest the waiting time is still to short ... bots always teleports away before minions spawn

- i would really like a option were the bot would skip the bounty to kill diablo ... its just such a waste of time ... takes so long because of the stupid videos ... the exp/hour decreases at least to half the amount ... i rather miss the horadric chest then wasting so many XP ... so maybe 2 maps one for the ones who want to kill dia always and one for the ones who want max exp/hour

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - Galthran - 05-06-2014 09:30 PM

one more ... the bot doesn't use call of the acients sometimes (the first bounty in act 4) this is huge because with the immortal king set boni the ancients do a huge amount of damage and also absorb a lot of damage

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - IKs barbiegirl - 05-07-2014 05:15 PM

I have just tried the trial version of this bot and so far I think its pretty good. Perhaps its not as smooth as the D2etal I used to use but I think it is solid bot. A few minor things I have noticed so far that could be fixed in a future version.

1. Perhaps its just me, but I noticed when the bot was running rifts that it wasnt picking up forgotten souls dropped by the gaurdian

2. The bot seems to struggle with finding its way when faced with the teleports found on Pandemonium fortress style maps. It sometimes would get confused and run backwards the way it came.

3. This isnt as big a deal since deaths dont cost as much as they did in D2 but if there were some way for the bot to avoid standing in the middle of meteor showers (from dead moltens) or arcane sentry fields that would prevent many an unnecessary death. Most of the other elemental damage types dont do as much burst damage so it isnt as big a deal. But if my barb simultaneously kills 5+ moltens, he sometimes stands around picking stuff up while 5+ meteors are about to hit. It is a little annoying despite the humor I find in predicting his death several seconds in advance.

4. The bot also seems to struggle with that large demon (I think its called a terror demon) that disappears into thin air and then just appears next to you. It seemed unable to grasp the fact that the demon was not dead and attempted to recall multiple times before defending itself.

5. It would be nice if there were some way to convince the bot to focus solely on the quest when doing bounties. There were several occasions where the bot wanted to clear the whole map instead of completing the quest and maybe killing trash that happens to be in the way as most of us do when doing speed bounties in normal.

6. It would be nice if it could spend blood shards. It doesnt take super long to get 500 if running it overnight with speedhack.

But overall I like it a lot and will make good use of it.

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - piolopascual - 05-07-2014 10:16 PM

bot always gets stucked in wooden door on the way to kill captain clegg in act 1 adventure mode five bounties profile.

also on the door to skeleton king.

pls fix next patch.

thanks you, excellent bot! Smile

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - nalleman - 05-08-2014 04:18 AM

Switched rune on Fetish Armyto Head Hunters. Bot have failed to move for 8 hours in town, have 35 log file where it says the same over and over.

Attack stuck too long, move a bit
Stuck when attacking Fetish_Ranged_A-609 89933!, Moving nearer mechanism!, health= 1

Please blacklist Fetish_Ranged_A-609 89933

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - mangelkross - 05-08-2014 12:48 PM

Nephalem Rifts(Testing).xml, i get highest lph using this profile and it is not even working pretty well. pathing is quite bad, it skips rift boss time to time, doesnt pick bloodshards. you should focuse on getting this profile better. thx for the great work Smile.

RE: Latest version 0.9.279 (A1 Bounty updated) - Welcome all comments! - One84 - 05-08-2014 02:36 PM

A1 Bounties - After the BOT teleport to town and try to acess chest right away, it get stuck trying to open chest on it's side and never open until the bot timer reset and leave game, screwing caches gain.

RE: Latest version 0.9.282 (Rifts updated) - Welcome all comments! - Titanium - 05-09-2014 03:31 PM

- Improve the completion rate of farming Rifts
- Add the option to use Blood Shards to trade for specific mystery items (in Settings > Others)
- Fix the problem that it didn't loot forgotten soul
- Pick health globes during combat

RE: Latest version 0.9.282 (Rifts updated) - Welcome all comments! - saulocalderon - 05-09-2014 05:18 PM

Nice update!

Thanks!