Bot Exploit
Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - Printable Version

+- Bot Exploit (http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Bot Exploit Forum (/Forum-Bot-Exploit-Forum)
+--- Forum: Support (/Forum-Support)
+--- Thread: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking (/Thread-Titan-can-you-bot-in-group-grift-for-more-than-5-hours-without-it-breaking)

Pages: 1 2

Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - olive1 - 10-11-2015 09:34 AM

Titan it's impossible to group grift for more than 2 hours without it breaking!?

Have you been able to leave your bots in a group and it not break really quickly?

I've added a poll can anyone the uses groups answer it aswell so I can see how many of us have a problem please

Az you voted no?

your bot doesnt break when grifting?

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - Az1234 - 10-11-2015 09:46 AM

I can't bot overnight personally.
1- I think the looting makes the bot breaks during town runs but i couldn't identify the problem (something even make the "no leave" runs remake another game). Without looting it's better but it doesn't answer all my needs.
2- I still have problem with my leader getting exception errors
3- Sometimes followers enter GR then click on the portal inside GR and get stuck in town.
4- Sometimes when a follower get stuck/crash or trigger inactivity and leaves the game, the others continue their run (crippled by a missing member) instead of leaving and remake a game.

On the other side, combat is pretty good atm since the leader target thing.

I think the stability in GR should be priority then maybe look at the loots issues.

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - olive1 - 10-11-2015 09:49 AM

(10-11-2015 09:46 AM)Az1234 Wrote:  I can't bot overnight personally.
1- I think the looting makes the bot breaks during town runs but i couldn't identify the problem. Without looting it's better but it doesn't answer all my needs.
2- I still have problem with my leader getting exception errors
3- Sometimes followers enter GR then click on the portal inside GR and get stuck in town.
4- Sometimes when a follower get stuck/crash or trigger inactivity and leaves the game, the others continue their run (crippled by a missing member) instead of leaving and remake a game.

On the other side, combat is good.

I think the stability in GR should be priority then maybe look at the loots issues.

^^ yup ive turned looting of when grifting.

But all the issues you just stated are there!

Titan can you have a go at grifting at level 55+ for more than 5 hours without touching it and see what happens please.

If you dont have accounts good enough to do this you can always use mine.

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - KennyBoy96 - 10-11-2015 10:43 AM

Yup, can't have it unwatched for more than an hour without issues start.

I've also experienced the party splitting into 2 groups going 2 player in both parties. I have absolutely no idea how this happens as the 3 other accounts is using the Group-Follower profile.

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - fitarkus - 10-11-2015 11:10 AM

Hi People
My posts about the poor stability of Botexploit on this forum a few.
Some improvements but there is still not enough.
Unfortunately, the program only works when you are watching it.
This is a misunderstanding.
I Pay for 24 operating hours a day, unfortunately botexploit works best only a few, Angry
TITAN ....why is this happening?

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - olive1 - 10-11-2015 12:07 PM

Really need groups to work unsupervised Sad

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - olive1 - 10-12-2015 10:16 AM

I think the main thing we need is a fail safe option. Like if no games completed in x amount of seconds leave all groups close all games restart.

This is all it would take.

The 'no actions for x seconds' doesnt work for groups nor does 'no change in gold'

'No action on any account = leave group on all accounts > Close all games (wait for all closed) > Reboot all games > Continue all'

Any chance of getting this implemented titan?

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - Az1234 - 10-12-2015 03:57 PM

Some kind of fail safe option might be good as a backup solution, but we need a fix to what makes the bot fail in the first hand too.

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - olive1 - 10-12-2015 04:03 PM

(10-12-2015 03:57 PM)Az1234 Wrote:  Some kind of fail safe option might be good as a backup solution, but we need a fix to what makes the bot fail in the first hand too.

^^ are you able to try and fix groups some more titan or ?

RE: Titan can you bot in group grift for more than 5 hours without it breaking - olive1 - 10-13-2015 05:00 AM

I guess that's a no Sad