Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot icon in folder just dissapeared, HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a new computer last week and installed botexploit. *running on Windows 8* Everything was going well up until yesterday morning. The icon for the botexploit just dissapeared. I tried to re d/l the program numerous times and with no luck the icon to start the bot isn't there. Help me!
(07-24-2014 04:57 PM)Etchung21 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a new computer last week and installed botexploit. *running on Windows 8* Everything was going well up until yesterday morning. The icon for the botexploit just dissapeared. I tried to re d/l the program numerous times and with no luck the icon to start the bot isn't there. Help me!

Sounds like an issue with your antivirus software.
If you are running Mcafee check your quarantine. The latest dat file flags botexploit with their artemis technology.
If that is the problem then you will need to do something else for virus protection until Mcafee whitelists the file. There is no way to tell the program to trust it. If you are running something other than Mcafee, you can more than likely tell it to trust/ignore botexploit. Again, should be from the quarantine section of your A/V.
(07-24-2014 05:23 PM)BoxCraft Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2014 04:57 PM)Etchung21 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a new computer last week and installed botexploit. *running on Windows 8* Everything was going well up until yesterday morning. The icon for the botexploit just dissapeared. I tried to re d/l the program numerous times and with no luck the icon to start the bot isn't there. Help me!

If you are running Mcafee check your quarantine. The latest dat file flags botexploit with their artemis technology.
If that is the problem then you will need to do something else for virus protection until Mcafee whitelists the file. There is no way to tell the program to trust it. If you are running something other than Mcafee, you can more than likely tell it to trust/ignore botexploit. Again, should be from the quarantine section of your A/V.

Thank you for the fast response, will update you tonight once I come home from work.
(07-24-2014 05:23 PM)BoxCraft Wrote: [ -> ]

I turned the Firewall off and disabled Mcafee and re d/led the bot but still no luck on seeing an botexploit icon :[

UPDATE: So I had to uninstall the whole program and BAM* botexploit icon magically appears!
I just received the same issue today. I added an exception in my Symantec Endpoint Protection to the folder. After that, it still deleted the file being placed in that folder. To fix this, I had to restore the file which fixed the problem Smile Figured I'd post my solution for others
Reference URL's