Bot Exploit

Full Version: Just a few things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This bot is great and perfect for what it does. But added functionality would make this perfect.
1. Better movement. (Characters get stuck behind walls every now and then. They sit moving back and forth stuck somewhere for about a minute.)
2. Act 1 Bounties. (Finishes the bounties but does not turn in for cache.)

I don't know the proper terminology for character movement, but this would significantly improve exp/gold rate. This would also make nephalem rifts worth while.(They kill a few monsters and then get stuck and leave the game.)

Overall I am very impressed with how far this bot has come along. (kudos to the devs!) I just hope that there will be updates with these in the future Smile
-Andy

Edit: I'm pretty sure this would improve exp/gold gain by 30-40% Smile
I start off with about 600mil/hr for the first hour and then average to about 270mil/ hour after 5 hours or so
For
The character should turn in for cache. How many times did you notice that the character didn't turn in for cache? did the character finish all 5 bounty?
(07-19-2014 02:07 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]For
The character should turn in for cache. How many times did you notice that the character didn't turn in for cache? did the character finish all 5 bounty?
Thanks for the response!
sooooooo! Correction: It does turn in bounties every now and then, I average 1.5-2/hour depending on how successful the bot is in completing each bounty. It only occurred once while I was watching that it completed a bounty and remade the game.
Reference URL's