Bot Exploit

Full Version: Cant logg in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep logging in and it says my account needs an authentication but i already removed it from my account a long time ago???? how can i fix this please
(06-20-2014 07:50 AM)yasiel45 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep logging in and it says my account needs an authentication but i already removed it from my account a long time ago???? how can i fix this please

Is it asking your for an "Aunthenticator", or for Authentication?
If the game itself is asking for an authenticator code, that has nothing to do with botexploit. You will have to contact Blizz regarding your account.

Make sure you've entered the correct information into BE. If you're not sure, then try logging directly into the game without BE to verify that you're able to access your account, and are using the right login/password. Once you are able to do that, THEN input the correct info into BE and you shouldn't have an issue.

BE inputs what you tell it to input for authentication. Again, if it's asking for an battle.net authenticator code... that has nothing to do with BE.
i only get that wehn i use BE. when i log in normaly it works perfect but when i log using be it asks for Aunthenticator.
That's strange. Did you select the correct region to log into?
Reference URL's