Bot Exploit

Full Version: Diablo 3 crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear botters!

I found this website out yesterday and took the trial access. I set up the bot (imo) corretly etc. When I started the game (unoptimized and showed) it logs in. When I have changed the difficulty levels to match the same as the bots setup and alt+tab back to BotExploit program, my diablo 3 crashes. It just gives me unexpected error and some kind of code that I can send to blizz. Anybody knows why this happens? I have tried windowed mode etc. I would be cool to get this bot working!Cool

Qwik
(06-19-2014 07:06 AM)qwik969 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dear botters!

I found this website out yesterday and took the trial access. I set up the bot (imo) corretly etc. When I started the game (unoptimized and showed) it logs in. When I have changed the difficulty levels to match the same as the bots setup and alt+tab back to BotExploit program, my diablo 3 crashes. It just gives me unexpected error and some kind of code that I can send to blizz. Anybody knows why this happens? I have tried windowed mode etc. I would be cool to get this bot working!Cool

Qwik

What OS are you using?
What are you system specs?
It seems as though your video driver could be causing the crash.
Are you running in fullscreen windowed mode?
(Personally, fullscreen windowed isn't advised).
Have you verified the in-game video settings are all low/off/low fx?

I run in windowed mode and alt+tab without issues.
Reference URL's