Bot Exploit

Full Version: Wizard - problem using primary/secondary attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I'm new here, but a search on this problem didn't give me any clear answer, so I will try posting a new tread.

I play as a wizard, and has got the application up and running, and it seem to work as intended.
At my first runs, I noticed my primary skill was used most of the time. Did not result in the fastest clearing time, but the bot completed 2 rifts unattended with a few deaths on T1. So far, I was happy.

Yesterday, I noticed a big problem. Now, the bot mainly use my Hydra mapped at key #2, resulting in draining mana, and just replacing my Hydra.

Do I have to set up special skills for this to work?

As of now, I have the following:
left mouse - Lightning/surge of power
right mouse - ray of frost/sleet storm
key#1 - Energy armor - pinpoint barrier
Key#2 - Hydra/arcane Hydra
Key#3 - Black Hole/Blazar
Key#4 - Archon/Improved Archon

As of now, using several profiles, restarting bot and even reinstalling botexploit, it never uses Lightning or ray of frost, but mainly my hydra, and additional the energy armor.
Blackhole set to 1 mob in settings.

Any idea on this?
I have verified that the mapped keys are correct, and I would think that the mousebuttons should be the primary attack?
What if you set the skills as described in
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=663
? Will it work?

If you still want to use your build, can you tell me which skill the bot uses when out of arcane power? I.e. all arcane power were used up

(06-17-2014 12:33 PM)Cycorax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I'm new here, but a search on this problem didn't give me any clear answer, so I will try posting a new tread.

I play as a wizard, and has got the application up and running, and it seem to work as intended.
At my first runs, I noticed my primary skill was used most of the time. Did not result in the fastest clearing time, but the bot completed 2 rifts unattended with a few deaths on T1. So far, I was happy.

Yesterday, I noticed a big problem. Now, the bot mainly use my Hydra mapped at key #2, resulting in draining mana, and just replacing my Hydra.

Do I have to set up special skills for this to work?

As of now, I have the following:
left mouse - Lightning/surge of power
right mouse - ray of frost/sleet storm
key#1 - Energy armour - pinpoint barrier
Key#2 - Hydra/arcane Hydra
Key#3 - Black Hole/Blazar
Key#4 - Archon/Improved Archon

As of now, using several profiles, restarting bot and even reinstalling botexploit, it never uses Lightning or ray of frost, but mainly my hydra, and additional the energy armour.
Blackhole set to 1 mob in settings.

Any idea on this?
I have verified that the mapped keys are correct, and I would think that the mousebuttons should be the primary attack?
Hello.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I will try the build, and update this post once I have done so (at work now, so will have to wait a few hours)

When out of arcane, it seem to try to trigger the energy armor. As far as I could see, never touched any of the mouse buttons.
Update:

Using the proposed build works as intended, so the problems likely are related to the skill setup.

Would be good if it was possible to have other options than the proposed build only.....the setup I listed is the one I prefer (combined with Tal Rasha it gives me meteors of all damage types)
I can of course run with this build while botting, but then I will have to change back and forth when I intend to play myself too....
Reference URL's