Bot Exploit

Full Version: NEW VERSION NEEDED LESS ISSUES PLZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive been reading tons of post n have a general idea or request.
i understand u guys updated the client to group play but ever since there has been tons of issues. why not give us the option to download a group play version or a reg version similar to 9.287 version i had no issues at all from that version before. all i gotta say is ive lost 3 days now due to these updates with nxt to no response from u admin. please msg back or email me like i have asked. n truly think about uploading separate versions of the bot for single botters or group botters
What issues are you having?
Well ever since the GROUP PLAY era began I gotta do the following to start bot.
1. Restart computer
2. Login into battle.net play a game myself that I want bot to play
3. Log out sign into bot
4. Copy setting from version 9.291 or earlier to current bot 9.303
5. Start bot
Note: it only runs 4 about 3hrs then shuts down

Version 9.291 or earlier I had 0 issues with it would run none stop.
Every since I've had nothin but issues I just added 30 days to my account to give it a try with the update but nothin good yet. I've followed ur directions n everything but still I gotta screw with it every time in that exact order to get it to even attempt to login to a game n run.

Do u have any suggestions or a possible fix?
Personally I'd like a update of version 9.291 so those of use only running 1 session have 0 issues. Those who actually use group bot don't have issues from what I can tell only those of use botting 1 account!
Restart computer - yes !
Reference URL's