Bot Exploit

Full Version: Extend range in battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does it do exactly? I'm curious to know. Does it make my Demon hunter kite enemies?
Once in a combat, it'll extend the attack range by 25%.
(06-12-2014 01:51 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Once in a combat, it'll extend the attack range by 25%.

Thanks for the quick reply. But I'm still don't completely understand. Do you mean it will keep minimum distance from mob by a distance instead of melee?

And 25% is of what? Maximum range? range of enemy attack?
no, let me give you an example. If the attack range is 50, the character will move until there is monsters within 50 yards, and when this happens, the characters attack the monsters. After it killed a monster, if the "Extend attack range" option is enabled, it'll attack monsters within 50*(1+25%) yards, that means it'll tend to kill more monsters at one time.
(06-13-2014 12:50 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]no, let me give you an example. If the attack range is 50, the character will move until there is monsters within 50 yards, and when this happens, the characters attack the monsters. After it killed a monster, if the "Extend attack range" option is enabled, it'll attack monsters within 50*(1+25%) yards, that means it'll tend to kill more monsters at one time.

Understood! Thanks.
Reference URL's