Bot Exploit

Full Version: [Bug] Priority problem of Demon Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot sometimes only use primary skill, and doesn't use any of the other skills, making it inefficient and unable to run high difficulties.

Profile: Rift, A1 when no keys

Skills:
1. Companion(+Wolf)
2. Preparation(+Punishment)
3. Smoke screen(+Special recipe)
4. Rain of vengeance(+Anathema)
5. Evasive fire(+Covering fire)
6. Cluster arrow(40)(+Loaded for bear)

Passives:
* Archery
* Blood vengeance
* Ambush
** Ballistics

I've now changed the primary skill to multishot, at least now bot is using a decent skill. Chakram also works.

But apparently, if I change to strafe, for example, the bot just start spaming smoke screen, pretending it's an offensive skill..

Also if my primary skill is mark of death, the bot will spam mark of death, instead of say, strafe or cluster arrow on the right key.

And always, the bot never uses any of the 1~4 skills, such as Rain of vengeance, companion(wolf buff).
I wonder if it's because the the bot doesn't feel the need to use the better skills in lower difficulty settings. I'm in Normal or Hard when I see this problem.

The bot does start to use better ability when in Torment1. However, I can't run Torment efficiently for now because DH dies a lot in T1 (she likes being close to enemy instead of kiting, I guess that's not easy to reprogram).

If I can use abilities such as strafe in lower difficulties however, I can clean up map much quicker, making non-class set legendary farming very efficient. (And I really want that to happen)

Thanks!

Now I'm using Multishot, what bothers me most is that she doesn't use preparation punishment...

I think in the future, it maybe handy to add more detailed priority setting in the combat tab. I'm sure dev is already doing this in the back ground. If possible, some foreground options will be great!
Reference URL's