Bot Exploit

Full Version: no combat setting for crusader?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

May I ask where is the combat setting for crusaders? I want to set the option on minimum mob count before using Akarat's Champion.

I also replied to this thread by the way: http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=668

Almost the same question as here.

By the way, will the support we get differ depending on the account used here? Because email address of this account I'm using in the forum is not the same as the email of my paid account.
We've added the option on min. mobs count to use Akarat's champion. It will be available in the next version.
Thanks for the reply Titanium.

Follow up question: does the bot check if a skill has already cooled down before using it again? Or will bot always limit itself to only using Akarat's champion once every 90 seconds? (the unreduced cooldown)

The purpose of this question is, for crusaders with Akarat's champion downtime of 3 seconds or less, we can essentially put 1 to the minimum mob count to use Ak Champ in, and the bot will end up always activating Akarat's champ.
Reference URL's