Bot Exploit

Full Version: 1B EXP per hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
Buddy, note that the time to start the game adaml2 more than two hours and you have less than thirty minutes . If the game is running short, you can cheat, just do Prt Scr when receiving awards for the tasks performed. Show me results for game time over two hours 2h< Undecided.
Regards
I'm running crusader atm with gryf and jek. t3 runs on "rift then farm after". I usually let it run while I'm at work which is about 8 hours. On average I'm getting 600 mil xp, 2.2 mil gold and 7 legs per hour. Unity on follower and myself so I never die.
This is with speedhack though
When you see the results it is best barba could farm.
If anyone has a better or similar results (~ 1.5KKK) for other races will be happy to get to know the settings.
This is 1.5h running without speedhack on profile Hell Rifts 1. Sorry my bot get crash quite frequent so it's hard to capture 2+ hours.
Yet my manual statistics for this profile showing the average of 900k exp/h. In worse case when the bot could find this quest (10+ times logging in & out) it is 800k

(06-09-2014 10:01 PM)fitarkus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Buddy, note that the time to start the game adaml2 more than two hours and you have less than thirty minutes . If the game is running short, you can cheat, just do Prt Scr when receiving awards for the tasks performed. Show me results for game time over two hours 2h< Undecided.
Regards
My hc crusader gets 1.3b exp/hour torment 4, quite neat!
(06-07-2014 07:59 PM)adaml2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really the only time calculator 4-8 hours because of the hour often exp decreases (eg, due to hit the suspension bot in texture).
I am providing here the second picture where the next 2 hours exp using the same settings is greater.
It shows that the minimum time of 2 hours.
The problem is to reduce the calculation of exp more than one level.
Currently, the level needs more than $ 8 billion.
Pocketing just the one level of your equipped takes about 6 hours.
During the two hours I found 11 leg or counter shows incorrect information is kept.

Please assembly for redress of statistics counters because it is very helpful information on creating a new set skils or settings.

can you show me your skill setting for barb, and which profile did you use ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's