Bot Exploit

Full Version: [Bug] Power globes confuse bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to come back after being banned for speed hacking on a witch doctor many months ago. Its good to see some development is still taking place for this bot! Especially now that trading is disabled and much motivation for boting has disappeared with it Sad . I still find this way of playing d3 much more enjoyable.

I have noticed that power globes (golden health globes) seem to confuse the bot. When one is droped, the bot stops moving and acts as if its stuck, trying to dash to unstuck. If it is trying to TP to town, it will try and then move out of TP as if it sees loot but cant move to loot it.

Not a huge bug, but can cause droped games and a lot of wasted time. Very happy with the bot so far, but wish there were more working bounty profiles!
Update, it seems all globes confuse bot. Its just power globes are the ones he usually tries to pick up out of combat, and thats where the problem is. I just noticed the bot trying to heal himself with a globe after combat ended and no items were on ground, and it acted as if stuck, trying to dash to unstuck. both types of globes get picked up in combat, but only one health globe per fight it seems. Ive watched the bot die 2 feet from a health globe so many times Sad
Thanks for reporting that.
That's not expected. We'll test for this and fix that.
Thanks, could be tricky to reproduce. I was running a monk, this would happen every time a power globe droped from the last monster killed, and no other loot was droped near by.
Happen again a few times on my monk, but have not noticed this yet on my barb, though he has not even reached 70 yet Tongue .
this bug almost killed my HC monk in a t1 rift, as it was trying to pick up a power globe with an arcane enchanted elite beating on it. it managed to kill the elite after giving up on the healthglobe, trying to TP to "unstuck" and finally noticing the elite. but not before neardeath experience was used...
this bug has now killed my HC bot, parked on top of arcane sentry trying to loot power globe Sad .
Reference URL's