Bot Exploit

Full Version: Demon hunter attack range shortened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In recent update, I found the fight range of Demon hunter is dramatically shortened. Demon hunter is a range attacker, she does not need to get close to mods to fire cluster arrow. In early version, demon hunter can fire cluster arrow 30 yards away before I see any mod s on screen, the job was done easily. Now she does not even use cluster arrow first, when she use it first, every time she just walk into mobs and then use cluster arrow. I know maybe it is for preventing missing loot. But it also makes demon hunter take unnecessary hit and even dead before firing any weapon. Could you please check is the extend range is working for cluster arrow. Or can you add a priority list for us to customize, I prefer killing first than open chest. Thank you.
You're using non-speedhack, right?
Will change back to not walking so close to mobs for non-speedhack in the next version.
I checked latest version, it act the same way, did you change back in the latest version yet? Thanks.
Never mind, it works, thank you.
Good to hear that!
Reference URL's