Bot Exploit

Full Version: 12h trial fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!
I am new at this, but I have got it all running real smooth, and was actually starting to think to extend my period for this, but, after sevral hours, i wanted a break and rebooted the pc and made some other stuff, but when i was trying to log in i get a problem where it says "Maximum numbers of seasion is reached. it could be some of your licenses had already expired"
but when i check the button "check expiry date" i have a few hours left on the trial,.

The things I have done,
Rebooted my comp
rebooted my router
Deleted the "user" file
and my last attempt before writing this i Deleted the main folder for the program, and reinstalled it again and still the same issue,.

It worked perfectly until just now so hope you can help me guys!

Cheers, and all cred to you guys!
It could by due to your previous session wasn't logged out properly (could be due to your reboot, next time you could close the bot first before rebooting).
It's automatically fixed in 15 minutes.
Right now you can log in and bot now.
hi!
And thx for the answer, i tryed to log in again and continue but it says the same message, and my trial runs out in 3h so,. dont know if i will find out if its gonna work or not Sad
Reference URL's