Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot doesnt trade blood shards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive set up that bot should trade it for mystery belt, but it doesnt do it. I have 500 shards all the time
Just had the same problem when set it to trade Mystery Helm, change treashhold to 200, still never trades them, which is a bummer as I have had it running rifts for about 10 hours to get me a legendary helm of choise, roughtly 1500 rift keys and all but 500 bloodshards wasted.

Hade it on 1handed weapon before and it did trade correctly when I tried yesterday, so it was why I dared try to let it run while I was away a long time today, sadly was mistaken.
It seems that in some machines the trading of blood shards is working, In some machines it isn't.
We'll issuing a fix to this problem now. Will be available in the next version.
sounds great, I have noticied that 1 handed weapon and belts works just fine for the bot to gamble on.
So out of the 3 item slots I have asked it to gamble on , then two works and 1 it does never trigger on it seems.
I don't think blood shard trading works when "optimize & hide" is active[/align]
My bot picks up like 1/5 of blood shards ;/
Reference URL's