Bot Exploit

Full Version: Deamon Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
If some 1 botting by deamon hunter , pls tell me what skills should i use. some screenshot would be perfect
yeah... some insight into this would help. I am trying to level my DH from level 51 onwards. I tried using a variation of the skills listed somewhere on here (with the screenshots and all) and I seem to be dying way too much and not making much progress on the leveling front. Probably am doing something wrong, but I would really appreciate some guidance Big Grin

Thanks in advance!
I'm on Torment Tier 1 with a fire heavy build with bonus xp. I level about 1 paragon an hour. I just don't have it in me to use the speed buff too scared of getting caught. I had a crussader level 49 to 60 overnight with speed on.
here is my skills build for a DH, works realy good, i dont have so much good gear but in normal / expert /master is working great! try it!, this is one of the "best" build i could find when googled on it.

lol,. i upload a bigger one Tongue sorry for that, it doesn't show any runes Tongue

Edit:

Uploaded a better view of skills.
Reference URL's