Bot Exploit

Full Version: A3 3-3-3, Ghom.xml is broken now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the latest bot (.281) and I know how to set the difficulty from settings panel, however the bot won't start and keep saying "exception" in status column, I enable the log then see "hook is not installed xxxxxx" something, when I remove changeQuest="true" from the profile, there is no exception any more, but it still not working because it won't reset the quest, just resume from the last game, there is no Ghom to kill anyway, any fix for that?
You can go to global settings and unchecked "safest and non speed hack", it'll solve the problem.
(05-09-2014 02:05 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]You can go to global settings and unchecked "safest and non speed hack", it'll solve the problem.

ok, got you, it is working now.

(05-09-2014 02:05 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]You can go to global settings and unchecked "safest and non speed hack", it'll solve the problem.

BTW, so at this time, using this profile, the safe level is actually identical as enabling speedhack, right?
I would say safer than enabling speedhack. On top of that blizzard has not been banning accounts for several months even for speed hack.
(05-10-2014 02:23 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]I would say safer than enabling speedhack. On top of that blizzard has not been banning accounts for several months even for speed hack.

thanks for your reply, this is really a great bot.
Reference URL's