Bot Exploit

Full Version: New patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks , Titanium u r the BEST..
for some reason my d3 crashes when i enter a neph rift! Sad*
Any reports of bans after the patch?
Hey just signed in to test the waters from my regular acct (non bot login) and well it says there preforming maint tomarrow at 10 am so I was just thinking for the safety of all our work maybe we should hold of on running programs for the night lol either way @#!%ing amazing titanium in a matter of hours your back up and running im proud to say I payed for this service awesome reboot speed and lightning fast update recovery!!!!!!!! love you guys
Titanium, when is the 2.0.5 release for EU server coming ? because the .284 is also not working correctly for me, not working at all.
Must say that the support here is insanely nice, and uber fast ! keep up the good work guys
On EU Server I stuck at the login page.. I have to enter my PW manually and the Bot stops working, even with 286 version. When loading the game with the battlenet launcher, it logins directly without asking for a password. Any hint what to do?
i got the same problem as xovox :/
(05-13-2014 07:03 PM)juls123 Wrote: [ -> ]for some reason my d3 crashes when i enter a neph rift! Sad*

Blizzard is aware of this issue, and working on a fix. It's not Botexploit causing this :3
Please download the latest version at http://botexploit.com/latest

- Support EU game update 2.0.5.24017
Works again.. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's