Bot Exploit

Full Version: Ability to change global settings after logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another thing I found curious was that I was unable to find a way to change global settings after logging in.

Would it be possible to add them in the menu bar of the window that is displayed while logged in?

Or am I missing something, is it already possible?

The reason why I find it annoying is that I often get the "maximum sessions reached" error due to restarting to change the global settings, more specificly when testing out different speed hack settings.

Also another request would be to decrease the session time out, alternatively have the server do ping request to the remote client applications to check whether its still running or not. 10-15 minutes feels like an exaggeration.

Also a timer before relogging in would be helpful,
I've been stuck getting this D3 error code frequently.

[Image: 8F2YP.png]
+1

Just started using this wonderful bot, but I was also curious why it is not possible to change settings without leaving the game.
This would improve the efficiency allot imo.

Also got a question myself, is there some sort of profile editor program, or some kind of tool that helps users creating their own profile ?
That would be quite nice for the people ( like me ) without any coding experience.

Maybe a idea for future update ?
There is a "Profile Editor". You can find the button to open its window at the right bottom of the bot.
Reference URL's