Bot Exploit

Full Version: Campaign mode A3 3-3-3 Kill Ghom Bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was testing this mode for Ghom, and everytime I start the bot he changed to normal mode when the game starts.

Even If I go and manually switch to T3 and start the bot, he will enter the game still showing T3, but when the game screen comes, it's on normal mode.

On Adventure mode there is no changin on difficult, but starts to be slow farm because the Bots isn't very smart and go rounding the map and come back to visited areas every time.
(05-07-2014 07:23 PM)One84 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I was testing this mode for Ghom, and everytime I start the bot he changed to normal mode when the game starts.

Even If I go and manually switch to T3 and start the bot, he will enter the game still showing T3, but when the game screen comes, it's on normal mode.

On Adventure mode there is no changin on difficult, but starts to be slow farm because the Bots isn't very smart and go rounding the map and come back to visited areas every time.

difficulty setting for this profile is located in your bot settings panel, on the right of profile browse button, changing profile file itself won't work.
Reference URL's