Bot Exploit

Full Version: witch doctor bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this and I am using witch doctor. One thing really bother me is my guy doesnt attack by using 1 2 3 4 and left and right mouse button.
any set up i need to tweak or something wrong?

Thanks
Do you mean that it doesn't attack at all?
You can try changing your skills to the skills set in this thread:
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=584
Thanks for super fast reply.

Actually I use setting " auto Change skills" like same you post. But my guy continue using zombie bears and run out blue mana. So I change to firebomb instead zombie bears.

My character is just running around the map. Still can kills enemies but kind of slow.

any suggestion?

(05-07-2014 07:07 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that it doesn't attack at all?
is that because I use window mode ?

Please reply thanks

(05-07-2014 07:17 AM)OZAKI00 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for super fast reply.

Actually I use setting " auto Change skills" like same you post. But my guy continue using zombie bears and run out blue mana. So I change to firebomb instead zombie bears.

My character is just running around the map. Still can kills enemies but kind of slow.

any suggestion?

(05-07-2014 07:07 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that it doesn't attack at all?
Window mode should be used. Can you select "output file log" in settings and send us the log files?
Running my witch doctor, ran it as a acid cloud build for a while which the bot did decently, it did terrible with the charging bears.

Now I am a pet build when I have built up pet damage helm and pet attackspeed gloves

Skills:
[attachment=294]

Profile stats:
[attachment=296]

Equipment screenshot with ingame sheet dps:
[attachment=295]

Only change I have done to improve the bot for using firebats is Settings -> Combat -> Witch Doctor
Use firebats when above 250mana
And changed Stop using firebats when below 80 mana.

On torment 1, Bot speedwarps to mobs, pops everything and melts stuff with firebats that coupled with high attackspeed chainspawns Fetishes that deals 4-12mil damage a hit. Gargantuan hits from 65-180mil a hit and regularary oneshots champs/elites on Torment 2 when I am solo, or twoshots stuff when I play myself on torment 3.

About real DPS is on singeltarget elite around 140million when burning all cooldowns on a boss, meaning Ghom or other actbosses dies even on Torment 3 within 10 seconds.

My hardcore WD that I have botted with got super lucky with having the Dot helm and other stuff but is not using Locus Swarm so its less than optimal Smile still haunt with the dotset + cold damage stuff eats stuff bittime on low difficulty which is the only place I dare to bot on Hardcore Smile
this bot dont work good with wd. waste of time to use it for wd . I play wizzard, and its ok . if some 1 bot wd and he think its ok , please give us yours settings for wd.... i would like to bot this char but atm its nonsens
Reference URL's