Bot Exploit

Full Version: Two Bot Issues since .279
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Bot sometimes not using any skills except auto-attack. This is sometimes fixed when I completely shut down the bot and restart it.

2. Bot sometimes not selecting Start Game at the game screen. If I'm there and manually click Start Game the bot then activates.

Thank you.
Are you using "Safest and non speedhack" option in global settings? are you using non-speedhack or speedhack?
(05-07-2014 12:36 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using "Safest and non speedhack" option in global settings? are you using non-speedhack or speedhack?

I am using speedhack with the Safest and non speedhack in global settings turned off.
If the problem persists, can you send us the log files (select "output file log" in settings first)?
(05-07-2014 07:08 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]If the problem persists, can you send us the log files (select "output file log" in settings first)?

I have run the bot for 16 hours and have not had any of the above two problems show up. The problems may have been due to having to manually put my authenticator code in.
Reference URL's