Bot Exploit

Full Version: D3 freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I have lately the problem that sometimes D3 just freezes. after a few minutes BE restarts but still this takes alots of time
anybody have the same problem and a solution?
nobody else has this problem?
i run 4 bots and one of them always freezes (witchdoctor) whats the problem there?? it totally suxxs
How many game accounts are you botting in one D3Exploit.exe? You can try to reduce the number of game accounts in each D3Exploit.exe
now 3 accounts per .exe ...
it seems to has something to do with the witchdoctor ... using WD it happens at least every hour ... with wizard only once a day or so o0
the problem did't happen for the last few days and now its back ... after a few sec diablo 3 freezes ... it seems it has something to do with your servers ... that totally anoying ...plz fix !
ok nothing changed on my side and the problem is gone ... so it has something to do with your sever settings ... don't know what you changed but plz don't change it back
and its on again ... monk always freezes ... whats wrong there?!
and why does nobody answer here???
So does this problem still only happens for witch doctor but not wizard or other classes?
How often did it freeze?
it happens also for my monk ... stopped botting WD
it appears that sometimes it happens every 10 minutes or so and then 10 hours later everything is fine without changing anything

when i tried group farming yesterday also the barb and crusader hat freezes
funny thing was that the barb followed the crusader for 1-2 more minutes but the screen of the barb was frozen (obviously the screen of the crusader wasn't so i could see the barb follow) then BE restarted the barb
Probably the game freeze problem is the problem of the game, as our cannot make the game freeze anyway.
you can try to optimize one or two accounts and it may improve the issue.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's