Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot is acting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i downloaded the new bot and my bot hasnt been working exactly. It just stands there and leaves for nephalem rifts sometimes, sometimes it goes back and forth between base and the first map, and inventory would be full and it would just keep trying to pick up stuff.

So i didnt want to waste more keys so i tried doing other maps and it just stands there sometimes, not being efficient.

So right now its just being really bad, i dont know how long it stands there if im not looking but when i look its like 5-10 seconds doing nothing.

Tried going back to using older version of the bot but it still doesnt work the way it used to. I dont know whats wrong.
This shouldn't be like this.
Are you using speed hack?
can you select output log in settings, run another round and send us the log files?
Yes im using speed hack.

I dont know how to read the output files, but it says i get stuck, i dont know why but i watched it just stand there in the middle of monsters and try to tp back to base, but it cant, and it just leaves the game.

I tried the bot on other characters, it works fine on my wd for some reason, but my mage and crusader have the same problem.

I also clicked on auto change skills, and it changes the skills but the same problem happens. They would just attack once and stand there.
If you try other profiles, e.g. the A1/4 bounty, does the problem persist?
Yes I try a1/a4 bounties, sometimes it just stands there in the middle of monsters and i cant even manually attack or use any of the skills. I click and nothing happens, its like its frozen or something
Reference URL's