Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot don't take legendaries loots (Version 0.9.279)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

As I said the bot does not loot the legendaries items, I try everything.

* In settings in 'Loot' => Other items by ticking all things but it still does not take the legendaries loots

* I also check 'salvage legendaries' and put in 'Pick-up Items Levels' +1 legendaries at all items (Weapons-Armor-Rings/Amulets)

Help me find a solution Smile (sorry for my bad english)

thank you
Try my options , my grab all legs i think
(05-04-2014 07:57 PM)tomek Wrote: [ -> ]Try my options , my grab all legs i think

That doesn't work too Sad that pick up Magic, Rare items but always not Legendaries items.
If you manually put a legendary in your bag, start the bot and wait for the character to move out of town, drop the legendary in your bag manually, does it still not pick up?
(05-05-2014 02:32 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]If you manually put a legendary in your bag, start the bot and wait for the character to move out of town, drop the legendary in your bag manually, does it still not pick up?

Yes, when I take the legendary manually, the bot will stash it in town, that, that work.

A friend, his bot take legendaries automatically and we have same settings.
I don't know why that don't work to me.
We're aware that some customers have the issues of not picking up legendaries despite majority of the customers don't have this issue.
We're adding an option to stash all items for you guys to test. Will notify you these two days.
(05-05-2014 03:25 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]We're aware that some customers have the issues of not picking up legendaries despite majority of the customers don't have this issue.
We're adding an option to stash all items for you guys to test. Will notify you these two days.

Thank Titanium
Reference URL's