Bot Exploit

Full Version: using ->Global settings ->safest option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
New here, best birthday present i got was this yesterdayBig Grin
Now I want to play the safest way possible and that was to check the global settings disable speed & optimization check box.

After I do that I don't change anything else from both settings and start
the game this happens:
First game loads fine and bounties in act4 start fine (A4 Adventure Modeú¼Five Bounty). The barbarian uses his spells but doesn't attack mobs.
If I stop the game quite the botexploit and change back the global settings not to use safe settings all works fine.

How can I get this to work with safe settings?
Hi
I'm just going to reply here, wondering if maybe I'm explaining the problem badly?

only thing I need to work is the "Safest and Non-speedhack" under Global Settings.
anyone whom can help me with that?

If not is it still safe to run without the "Safest and Non-speedhack" checked as long as I don't use the "Speed Hack" under normal settings->General?

If yes than I'm wondering what is the difference between the two?
For degree of safety,
"Safest and non-speedhack" under global settings > non-speedhack > speedhack

Another information, even with speedhack, there were no bans in the past 5 months.
(05-04-2014 02:38 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]For degree of safety,
"Safest and non-speedhack" under global settings > non-speedhack > speedhack

Another information, even with speedhack, there were no bans in the past 5 months.

Thank for replyingSmile
I will not be using speed hack.

Just problem that my barbarian is not attacking mobs when I'm using the
"Safest and non-speedhack" under global settings.
Otherwise all is working really nice.
I have been just running without the "Safest and non-speedhack" under global settings.
Reference URL's