Bot Exploit

Full Version: Health globe pickup problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Would just like to say that bot does not pick up healt globes most of the time, and in turn i die when i should not. I use speed hack, maybe thats the problem... I have it set up to pick my globes when health is below 60 % and potions when 30 %. The bot uses the potion just fine, but most of the globes it ignores. Does this happen to someone else ?
What if you set the "pick globes when health is below %" higher to e.g. 100%, does it still not work?
What i noticed is that he picks up the globes when he is out of combat, lets say right after a kill, but when in combat and the health is running low, instead of picking them up, he just continues fighting until he dies. It does not matter if i set the pick up globes to 100% or any other value.

The other thing i noticed is, i have pick health potions set to no, and he still picks them up...
In D3 ROS, when your character is moving near the health potion, it'll pick up the health potion automatically. So there is no way to avoid looting of health potion. However if you set it to not picking health potion, it'll not go to the health potion places intentionally, even for the accidentally picked up health potion, it'll sell it automatically when it has a stack of 100.

(05-03-2014 01:00 PM)madDog Wrote: [ -> ]What i noticed is that he picks up the globes when he is out of combat, lets say right after a kill, but when in combat and the health is running low, instead of picking them up, he just continues fighting until he dies. It does not matter if i set the pick up globes to 100% or any other value.

The other thing i noticed is, i have pick health potions set to no, and he still picks them up...
Tnx for the explanation about health potions, didnt know that, but what about the health globes. Is it a general bug, or is the problem maybe somewhere on my side... ?
we'll enhance the bot to make it pick up health globes during combat in the next version.
Reference URL's