Bot Exploit

Full Version: Group Leveling problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright Im trying to do group leveling but its not working very well.
I have a lvl 70 monk thats completed the game with everything unlucked and a lvl 1 barbariand that im trying to level up.

I imported the leader setting on my monk, and imported the follower setting on my barbarian( the low level). Everything seems to work fine except the low level just dies over and over again.. also, the difficulty doesnt change from normal. Isnt the low level supposed to be party leader? So the mobs that spawn are his level? Because the mobs that spawn are lvl 70 so the low level just dies over and over again.. And how is he supposed to equip gear when all the gear that drops is level 70? Im confused about this
As far as I know, even if the low level character is the party leader, the mobs will still be lvl 70 as the party member is lvl 70.
Each character has its own drops and it'll drop lvl 1 gears for the low level character.
Yes right now it's dying very often when the character is low level. It'll die less frequently as it levels up, if you leave it fight overnight it'll still be leveling towards lvl 70.
Reference URL's