Bot Exploit

Full Version: Cannot connect to Bot / website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know exactly where this problem is comming from, but this morning everything was working really fine at home. Now I'm at work and using TeamViewer to connect home and see the bot stop working with some "server error" message.

So I tried to restart bot ... nothing's working. I cannot "log" into the Bot at all ( login windows of the bot ) neither can I seems to be able to get to "www.botexploit.com". I tried to "ping" that adress and nothing reach it, all packet lost .....

P.S.: No firewall or anti-virus in the way..... rebooted PC etc ... nothing seems to be working but I can access any other website no problem ....

I'm really confused !

Thanks for your help .... if any ! lol
Our sever has been up and live. Can you try to restart your computer and router?
Well everything seems back again but I suppose there was a problem between your server and my ISP. Since the website was working from Work and everything else except your website etc was fast as hell ( like normal ) I suspected something out of our control. When I tried to make a "traceroute" from me to your server, it seems like the route was somehow cut in the middle ......

Anyway, ... now it's working and I really hope it won't happen again !

Thanks anyway Titanium.

(04-30-2014 03:56 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Our sever has been up and live. Can you try to restart your computer and router?
Reference URL's