Bot Exploit

Full Version: Refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi support, was wondering if I can get a refund on the remaining days I have left for your service. Lately I'm noticing unreliability with the bot. If I can't use the bot I don't feel I should be charged for a nonworking product. If anyone can redirect me to the appropriate place. Thanks
Can you tell me how it's not working on your computer? We can assist you and help you get it working.
Your bot was great Titanium but all that's important to me is the rift / bounties. Like the others mentioned, I hardly get any completed caches. I get 1 cache if anything during an 8 hour session while I sleep. Problems I see is bot is not opening the doors for the A1 bounties (Skeleton King I notice it a lot). During a run sometimes the bot will run around pile of bones endlessly (rift). Bot will explore then at some points will run back to the start and with no gold activity it will close the game and restart (causing you to lose any completed bounties). I end up just doing it myself now a days and have no need for the bot anymore. Thanks for an awesome product so far, but this doesn't meet my expectations anymore. Thanks for all your help Titanium, but I'd like to get a refund on whatever time remaining I have left. I just renewed with you guys.
Can you try the latest version 0.9.276 ? We did enhance that and many users told us that it has much higher success rate in A1 Bounty, and in A4 bounty the success rate should be quite high.
Are you using speedhack? if not I suggest you to increase the two "Restart game conditions" in Settings > First page
Alright Titanium. I'll try once more tonight. If this doesn't go through I'd like my refund. I've tried different settings, create my own profiles (very time consuming), always checked the forums every day and always make sure the program is up to date. Installed the program fresh with recommended settings. I even try to help other new users in their problems that I have encountered. I'll come by and check for updates because I do like your bot, it's just not useful for what I need now (bounties/rifts).
Reference URL's