Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot cant use correct waypoint.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i have this problem - bot cant use waypoints correctly. If he spawns in wrong camp. For example - i spawn in act3 and i want to run act 4 bounties. Bot opens map but he cant scroll it to act 4 map.
Can anyone help me with this problem?

I tried A4 Adventure ModeгмFive Bounty and A1 Adventure ModeгмFive Bounty - same problem.
That's a bit strange, can you try dragging and moving the game window a bit, sometimes this will help.
(04-28-2014 02:20 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]That's a bit strange, can you try dragging and moving the game window a bit, sometimes this will help.

Tried on another PC - bot works fine. Maybe i did something with window size. Is there a way to restore default settings on window scaling?
What do you mean by restoring default settings on window scaling? I don't think we have this function in BotExploit
Well i dont know how bot navigates windows within game i can assume that he simulates "Clicks" at sertain positions on the screen. Anyway, ive done some research : if i click manually on "-" button on map menu when bot opens it , it opens correct waypoint and works fine after that. So i think my problem is that my bot cant click that little "-" button on the top of the map menu.
Reference URL's