Bot Exploit

Full Version: Weapon and boots GONE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just ran the bot on A4 Bounty for 30 minutes and came back to see that it had died 20 times. That never happens so I checked to see what was going on. NO WEAPONs or BOOTs anymore. WHAT THE FUCK? Did it sell them? Did it drop them? VERY UPSET. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I have attached the log
Didn't see the log in the thread. We have thousands of users and we didn't encounter the problem that user's weapon being sold.
If you look at stash can you find them?
(04-26-2014 03:03 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't see the log in the thread. We have thousands of users and we didn't encounter the problem that user's weapon being sold.
If you look at stash can you find them?

They aren't in the stash. I have been running it no problem for the last few days. Then when I started it tonight it was going good. Then weapons and boots just gone.

Log now attached

Also, it has been going through potions like crazy. I constantly run out. this wasn't a problem until today.
Sorry about your losses. We'll investigate the log.
My BOT sold my Legendary Potion -.-. Don't have logs for it tho.
(04-27-2014 10:38 PM)One84 Wrote: [ -> ]My BOT sold my Legendary Potion -.-. Don't have logs for it tho.

Ya... I was just watching it again and it tried to sell my RoS wings and sold a stack of 100 potions. Not sure what's going on. Could the size of the window have anything to do with it?
Can you try resizing the game window a bit? Also can you uncheck the "Safest and non-speedhack" option in global settings? it may help

(04-28-2014 01:00 AM)violation Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2014 10:38 PM)One84 Wrote: [ -> ]My BOT sold my Legendary Potion -.-. Don't have logs for it tho.

Ya... I was just watching it again and it tried to sell my RoS wings and sold a stack of 100 potions. Not sure what's going on. Could the size of the window have anything to do with it?
I had same problem with 0.9.278 ver.
The weapon , belt, off hand item. after then i can't use 0.9.278 ver.
I think it has problems. and I did rollback my diablo3 account.
Reference URL's