Bot Exploit

Full Version: WitchDoctor Locus Swarm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Would it be possible to get the bot to cast Locus Swarm more often?
I am running a Dot build on my Witch doctor with Quetzalcoatl or what the helm is called.
Which means the hole screen tends to be dead by just a singel Locus Swarm cast on normal very quickly.

But the Bot hardly ever uses it. just casts Haunt on everything.

Many Thanks Smile
Let me add a settings for Haunt "Use Haunt only once in ? seconds" in the next version.
I also run a WD. would it be possible to have haunt cast to each target insstead of the same one? Also another suggestion i would recommend is that a primary skill that should be spammed could be like one of the poison spiders, darts, firebomb etc.,
Locus Swarm applied once if not on mobs when running into a new pack, this means the hole pack will get it and wither and die due to the passive that makes it last 5 minute.
after that apply haunt to each target would be the optimal
If mana is empty use mana free attack.

currently the bot does almost never apply the Locus Swarm and it is mainly what bothers me with a dot build that relies heavely on it being cast in the beginning so it can spread to all mobs on screen.

It seems to be using locus swarm to try and crash pots and other destorayable objects with =) which is also less optimal and more mana expensive than using Haunt on them Smile
Reference URL's