Bot Exploit

Full Version: bot does not attack elite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My bot does not attack the elites even after I tried all settings. How to solve this problem? I play a Crusader now.
So it attack all mobs except elites?
Did you check the skip elites settings?
(04-25-2014 09:31 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]So it attack all mobs except elites?
Did you check the skip elites settings?

It attack all mobs except elites.
Skip elites in settings not check.
Did it ever try to stand near the elites to pretend to attack? or it just ignore the elites at all?
Which profile are you running?
(04-25-2014 12:26 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Did it ever try to stand near the elites to pretend to attack? or it just ignore the elites at all?

It try to stand near most elites . For mission boss like Gunmu the bot just stand near the entrance and ignore. I ran the map A3 Adventure mode, Ghom.xml.
Could you enable log by checking "Output log" in settings, run another round and send us the log files (in "Log" folder)?
(04-25-2014 03:00 PM)Fdylgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2014 12:26 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Did it ever try to stand near the elites to pretend to attack? or it just ignore the elites at all?

It try to stand near most elites . For mission boss like Gunmu the bot just stand near the entrance and ignore. I ran the map A3 Adventure mode, Ghom.xml.

After fix the Key settings the bot goes perfect now. Thank you for reply and wish Botexploit to be better!
(04-26-2014 02:20 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Could you enable log by checking "Output log" in settings, run another round and send us the log files (in "Log" folder)?

After fixing the Key settings the bot goes perfect now. Thank you for reply and wish Botexploit to be better!
Good to hear that!
Reference URL's