Bot Exploit

Full Version: Wrong User Name / Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello just joined and paid for the service, but it will not allow me to log on. It tells me wrong username / password. I know I am entering it correctly, even changed it to double check.
Can you try moving or resizing the game window a bit? sometimes this will help logging in
(04-25-2014 06:12 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try moving or resizing the game window a bit? sometimes this will help logging in

It works, I guess it takes about a good 20 mins after payment is complete online for the account to get activated. Thank You.
I'm having this issue as well too, I'm doing the 12 hour trial
Can you try moving or resizing the game window a bit? sometimes this will help logging in

(04-25-2014 02:37 PM)itzjonny Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this issue as well too, I'm doing the 12 hour trial
Ahh okay i got it, now i'm trying to get my characters to play in the same game, but the other bot gets stuck, like its trying to find the way point but it seems clueless
I'm not sure I got what you mean. So the bot doesn't work after logging in?
(04-25-2014 04:56 PM)itzjonny Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh okay i got it, now i'm trying to get my characters to play in the same game, but the other bot gets stuck, like its trying to find the way point but it seems clueless
(04-26-2014 02:18 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I got what you mean. So the bot doesn't work after logging in?
(04-25-2014 04:56 PM)itzjonny Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh okay i got it, now i'm trying to get my characters to play in the same game, but the other bot gets stuck, like its trying to find the way point but it seems clueless

i mean to say like theres the option to launch multiple diablo clients at once right? when client A is already in a game and running, I have client B join the same game but all client b does is just get stuck in town and keeps logging in and out, is this normal? Am i able to have 4 clients botting in the same game?
It's not normal, you should be able to open two clients and bot at the same time. You can select "Output file log" in settings and send us the log files and we'll see why it doesn't work.
(04-27-2014 03:25 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]It's not normal, you should be able to open two clients and bot at the same time. You can select "Output file log" in settings and send us the log files and we'll see why it doesn't work.

Okay now i have another problem, The bot joins a game, goes into a wp then leaves the game and repeats itself over and over again i have teamviewer if you need to look at the settings. i posted a couple logs of this event
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's