Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot isn't getting all legendaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some legendaries, the bot don't get it someone knows why?
What's your loot range?
Did you use speedhack?
I was using speedhack
My loot range was on Default.
No i`m not using speedhack, and now for some reason my barb stop using his skill bar only using the auto atk, any ideas whats it is?
Does the problem persist after restarting the bot?

(04-25-2014 06:27 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]No i`m not using speedhack, and now for some reason my barb stop using his skill bar only using the auto atk, any ideas whats it is?
(04-25-2014 09:02 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Does the problem persist after restarting the bot?

(04-25-2014 06:27 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]No i`m not using speedhack, and now for some reason my barb stop using his skill bar only using the auto atk, any ideas whats it is?

First off, amazing bot! I haven't seen a bot since the old pindleskin days and I am amazed how good you've made this one.

I too am having problems with legendary pickups. I will pick up legendary weapons but not armor. I do not use speedhack, and I had reset the bot this morning and watched it for a bit. A legendary glove fell and my wizard continued on his path and did not make an attempt to pick it up. He had gone back to restart his path so I know he wasn't skipping the armor to attack mobs. Also, over the course of running the bot for 8 hours on Act4 Bounties I only collected one cache. Using Windows 7 64bit.

Love your bot and keep up the amazing work!

UPDATE:
The latest patch has fixed both problems. Great to see you polishing your program like this!
Good to hear that!
(04-25-2014 03:47 PM)Tesla_12 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE:
The latest patch has fixed both problems. Great to see you polishing your program like this!
Reference URL's