Bot Exploit

Full Version: Chat feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its kind of Important for me.
I dont have just Diablo to play solo i have it too for playing whit friends but not everyfriend need to know what I´m doing so i want a possibility to chatt whit them.

So I request a feature to:

get screenshots if anyone wisper me or better, get a option to open a chatt box where i can read who wrote me and what he wrote me.
Or in the best case even a possibility to answer in this extern BotExploit chatt box because of manual writing whit out pausing the bot is hard because of the spamming on the skills.

I dont care how you do it a possibility coult be to detect the sound of wispering, or the remarkeble color of the wispers.

I just need a possebillity to check who writ to me what.
Hi Ray,
Just to let you know that if you have Battle.net launcher open prior to launching the bot then you can use it to chat with people ingame,
Clicking in it on the little blue outline body brings up your friend list, and clicking the option cog wheel icon and Settings .
Here you can under chat and friend settings set so it will generate a popup window that hte battle.net handles when a friend whispers, and you can chat with them just fine even when bot is running Smile its how I do it.
Sins I do not have focus on the diablo 3 window when typing it does not interfear with the bot or what it is doing Smile win win.
Nalleman thanks for this. Although it would be nice to have it integrated into the bot as well for I don't use battle.net launcher. It would be nice to have a Window chat box that would display the chat in Diablo 3. What if a clan member is talking to me while I'm botting? Battle.net's chat programs doesn't detect clan messages from what I've seen so far.
Whit which setting do you play sure whit out speed hack right?
because of if i use speed hack the boot stuck in a connor to the right after the way point.
Reference URL's