Bot Exploit

Full Version: Error code: SERVER_ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have just purchased Botexploit and it loads diablo 3 perfectly, and then the bot will run fine for about 5 minutes, then just stops with the message; Error code: SERVER_ERROR

Huh

I am currently using the script act1.xml located in the A1 Bounty folder in Profiles, as i assume this is the script to farm act 1 bounties.

I have done the following to see if it is on my end, but to no avail;

Reset both PC and Router.
Monitor my Connection to make sure internet isnt dropping out.
I even tried keeping a ping to google going, putting the results to a text file to see if any timeouts occur but not a single timeout for the entire duration, so the internet definitely seems solid.

Under the Ping section of Botexploit it generally ranges from between 100 to about 300, and the highest ive ever seen it was about 450, so i dont think this should be much of an issue.

I have gone into the settings to see if any of the options may cause the game to restart, and i tried setting the game restart conditions to 99999 to see if that was causing an issue at all, but it didnt fix the problem either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
Is that every time you run the bot, I'll stop after exactly five minutes? How many times you tried?
Yep every time i run the bot unfortunately.

I have done probably about 10 or so tries.

I also want to note that i downloaded the Botexploit_0.9.269 and had the issue, i have now updated to Botexploit_0.9.270 and still have the issue, so dont think its a version specific thing, and i am running the Bot in Safe-Non speed hack mode if that makes a difference.

I will do some tests to see the exact times it runs, before crashing, but i have noticed that if i run the bot just to login and sit at the menu, i dont have an issue at all.

I will post back after about 3 attempts with the times.
Ok i think i might be on to something.

I am currently running Bitdefender Internet Security 2014, and i had allowed Botexploit completely in the firewall options, however the problem still occured which led me to believe that my AV was not the issue.

Now however, i have tried turning the firewall off completely, and the bot has been running for 40 minutes without a single drama.

So unless this is just a super lucky run (which i highly doubt since the longest run before this was maybe 7-8 mins before the problem occured), the problem must be my firewall.

I will do some further investigating and post in this thread if i can figure out what needs to be done to get it to work through the firewall, as obviously i dont want to keep my firewall off.

Thanks.

Alright, im pretty confident it was the firewall that was the problem.

Re-enabled the firewall and got the issue again in 3m.

Then went into the advanced settings of the firewall rule and enabled all Network types instead of just Home/Office (Which im amazed would make a difference since my network is set to Home).

It has been running for another 40 minutes no drama. Big Grin

Please mark this as Fixed.
Good to hear that! Cheers!
Reference URL's