Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot wont attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

i just made it up to your bot. After some starting issues i encountered the problem, that my Barbarian wont attack at all. He is just moving over the map with the speedhack, but refuses to attack mobs. I did a clean install already, but it wont work.
Help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Can you try to run D3Exploit.exe as admin?
What is the attack range in your settings? and did you select "Kill elites only" or "Skip elites"?
(04-20-2014 08:20 AM)Constl Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

i just made it up to your bot. After some starting issues i encountered the problem, that my Barbarian wont attack at all. He is just moving over the map with the speedhack, but refuses to attack mobs. I did a clean install already, but it wont work.
Help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Same happening too me
What is the attack range in your settings? and did you select "Kill elites only" or "Skip elites"?

Did you check the "Safest and non-speedhack" option in global settings?
(04-22-2014 12:27 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What is the attack range in your settings? and did you select "Kill elites only" or "Skip elites"?

Attack Range - 80

"Kill elites only" or "skip elites" - not select

"Safest and non-speedhack" - select
Did you select "speedhack" in settings?

(04-22-2014 12:49 AM)Guru Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2014 12:27 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What is the attack range in your settings? and did you select "Kill elites only" or "Skip elites"?

Attack Range - 80

(04-22-2014 02:21 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Did you select "speedhack" in settings?

(04-22-2014 12:49 AM)Guru Wrote: [ -> ]

Attack Range - 80

"speedhack" in settings - not select
Im not sure if this is your problem but i found it worked for me.

In global settings, if i chose Safe - Non Speedhack, then my monk would not attack any mobs.

If i restarted Botexploit and unchecked it, then my monk would start attacking again.

I do hope if this is the issue it gets solved, because i would like to run on Safe mode. Smile
Reference URL's