Bot Exploit

Full Version: Log in Problem, Dont Enter PW and ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already did:

1) Start D3Exploit.exe as Admin
2) Set in the Global settings start Optimised
3) 1+2 Of cause andResize the windows
(I grapt the windows in a conor and changed the size a) while log in and afte the try dont worked.)
4) 1+2 Of cause and Moved the windows while and after log in try dont work.
5) I tryed to be fast and put a leter and backslash fast but im not fast enought and even if the Passwort is still missing just the accound name is then standing there.
6) I even changed my "Desktop resolution" from "1920x1080" to "1680x1050"

No metter what i do i cant start the bot because of an after attaching to diablo is not possible, or i dont know how.

The only way to start D3 is Put Start ->
Wait till the log in fail ->
Put quick Pause ->
Enter a button and the log in name is standing there + the button put backslash to the delete the extra leter go to PW ->
enter the PW ->
Klick Log in or Enter ->
Put Continue in the Bot Console

That cant be the solution???
what can i do??? is there no easy way??
So the bot did try to log into the game, then a message box "incorrect login information" appears? is that correct?

Is your password non-english? if that's the case can you try changing the password to english characters?
A manuel log in setting or a later attatchment solutin coult be supported, if the Problem cant be fixed???
I already know 6 fellows whit the same problem...

(04-19-2014 08:31 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]So the bot did try to log into the game, then a message box "incorrect login information" appears? is that correct?

Is your password non-english? if that's the case can you try changing the password to english characters?

The password are Numbers and 4 englisch letters and it wont even enter the accound name is just click enter or log in
The Accound name and password areĀ“nt there sure its cant log in and the error appear

OKAY shame on me but perhapps it helps everyone

all steps together work but it dont enter any accound datas its planed that way just be absolute shure your passwort and accound name is absoulut correct (No spaces aftert the PW or Log in name and no extra or missing letter/Number) in the bot settings

I got a letter to much now it works absoulut fine.

It dont enter any data in the log in screen but it still log normaly in!

Thanks for the team view support Titanium its Helped alot, i needet to see the PW 8 times to see the extra letter
Reference URL's