Bot Exploit

Full Version: Witch Doctor (summoner) SERIOUSLY broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
M1: Poison dart, mana recovery rune
M2: Acid Cloud, blob rune
1: Fetish Army, hunters rune
2: Horrify, extra range rune
3: Zombie Dogs, burning rune
4: Gargantuan, Stinky/cleave rune

If used right this build is HUGE dps but mostly my charter just "twitches" as if the bot was spamming some key dozen times a second. If you spam the key, the ANIMATION will restart EACH press and never complete. In short, it just twitches.

M1 shoud be used when under 20% mana, to recover it. Bot spams the key too fast. HOLD IT DOWN. Dont spam it!
M2 shoud be used when above 80% mana to do dps. Same thing, hold, dont spam.
1 should be used only on elites/champions to gain some extra dps.
2 should be used if 3 or more enemies are at melee-range to cause em to run off
3 & 4 are permanent summons. They should be refreshed out-of-combat only after say 2min or so.

Like ive been saying, we need a way to controll each skill or skill-slot somehow. Urgently!

Movement seems really buggy sometimes and wierd.

QUESTION: what should my FPS-setting be? In-game and in the profile?

EDIT: using haunt seems to work "sometimes" but not very reliable.

EDIT2: After combat my charter usually "just stops" for ~20sec for no reason. Manually moving causes him to twitch towards the spot he stopped in.
right now the skills for witch doctor are cast well. We'll try your build and enhance it.
PLEASE dont "enhance my build" - let US handle how skills behave or give us options to do so.
99% of ppl here have "their own build" and gearset made to match. Also when gear changes, most swap skills. You would have to make MILLIONS of builds.
You cant make every "build" work, thats wasted time. Just give us tools to set how each skill or simply "keybind" behave. We can take it from there.

You guys focus on this awasome bot and give us tools to configure it, we will do our part. Configuring the bot is a big part of the fun Wink
I know what you mean. Our target is to give users tools to configure the build. However it requires a fair amount of work, we walk a step towards our target by enhancing the common builds first and provide options to configure the enhancement. Ultimately we'll reach our target and users can configure every detail of the build.
Any ETA on when we can configure skills manually? Or is there a way to alter the behaviour somehow allready?

EDIT: in my opinion, there is no point enhancing common builds, dont waste time there. Everyone can find a build that works decently so focus on the more advanced skill-controll instead. This bot is awasome in all aspects EXEPT combat atm due to lack of skill-conficuration. And, what is diablo about? Combat ^^
Reference URL's