Bot Exploit

Full Version: Potions/skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm new here... i've set the bot to use several skills and to use pots below 60% hp, but somehow it's not using pots at all and only using the skill in the first skillslot... I have all skills hotkeyed to qwer might that be a prob? pls help.
changing the key mapping in game will cause problem. You should also change the mappings in Settings > keys in our bot then everything will be fine.
(04-17-2014 02:14 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]changing the key mapping in game will cause problem. You should also change the mappings in Settings > keys in our bot then everything will be fine.

@ Titanium:
Keys 1~4 = clear
what are the original key-bindings for Q, T, C? Any idea?

Thx
Q = Potion
T = Townportal
C = Character/Inventory screen or so I believe Smile do not have the game in front of me currently
ok thx Smile

Also now after the trial expired i've bought a 1 month license and now the bot gives me the following error when i try to login : Incorrect Time! Please make sure you have set the correct time and timezone!

What does that mean? my pc is set to automatically set my timezone

I fixed it, somehow it didn't work with summer time, had to set back to winter time oO
Reference URL's