Bot Exploit

Full Version: Disable "game restart" in RIFT-runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple as it gets, NEVER restart a game when doing a rift. I doubt i have to explain why...
when you are stuck and can't do anything you rather stand around the night because of 5 stupid keys??
Considoring the simplicity of the rifts, i'd rather port to town when stuck and "re-start" the dungeon form the beginning. Most likely the bot will pick different route and kill any missed mobs along the way.

IF there were a case where the bot was stuck multible times on a SAME SPOT, then perhaps restarting may be in order.
remove line :
<离开游戏/>
from the rift profile, myself I have changed it to a <WaitTimer waitTime="35000"/>
So it waits for portal to close then creates a new one and continues, just like I would when I play them Smile

But I also just had a game with 98% of the rift done, where I was going to help it and it left game, bah.
Sometimes I agree to have the option to remove the "Leave Game" altogher in settings.
We'll consider adding a settings item for disabling leaving game in rifts runs. At the moment we'll also increase the chance of getting 100% done on rifts first.
Reference URL's