Bot Exploit

Full Version: Barb Whirlwind, Wizard movement during focus casts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I have some issues but I though I would add them in the same thread.
if I let the bot run my Wizard and it has a focus cast like Disintegrate or Archon beam.
Then the bot will cast, inch forward, cast, inchforward istead of focus cast until target is dead or it needs to move due to other factors, seen the same problem with Bats on Which Doctor.

Also a lesser but still enoying issue with Wizard. It will use Archon as soon as there are any 7 trashmobs nearby instead of having an option to save it for the Elite/champ/purple mobs.
Which means it is never up when she runs into a harder pack as its getting burned on the bigger trash packs (fallen, shadow, goats, leapers and so on).

Another issue I am having is that if I have my Barberian Whirlwind as secondary cast then it will never be used and my main wrath generator (frenzy or bash) will always be used exlusivly for attacking, it will use the shouts/buffs and sprint freqently, but keeps sitting on 100% wrath most of the time not touching WW.

Hopefully its a setting somewhere that I have gotten wrong and most things are easily straighten out Smile

Many Thanks for making a exellent bot, and ignoring my bad spelling due ot spellchecker is out of order Smile

I can also add that a tempest rush when running epiphamy (Inner Fire) so that it hits hits everything screenwide is not being used at all.
If I have them on my quickbar it will use the spirit generator and ignore tempest rush. Smile and correctly use epiphamy as often as possible.

// Nalleman
Reference URL's