Bot Exploit

Full Version: reg. First setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

maybe someone can help me out with my things.

Just tried 12 hour free-testing-period and found some issues I would like to share with you, and maybe you can help me out.

1) Bot is not logging in -> stay @ password-input
-> Red to resize game-window means to lower resolution or resize window directly to have DIII running in window-mode (a smaller one then)?

2) Unchecked the options to skip yellow/blue/white but bot is still picking up all of those! Any suggestions?

3) Bot should pick up ALL money but is skipping from time-to-time! Any suggestions?

4) I've also tried bounties but then, bot is running for 2cm, stop, running 2cm, stop, ...! Any suggestions?

5) Is there someone in order to help me out with my wish reg. loot-handling?

I would suggest to handle as following:[/u]
- stash 1: gems + crafiting materials, heal-potions
- stash 2: belts, helmets, gloves, bracers, rings, charms
- stash 3: shoulder protectors, breast protectors, pants, boots
- stash 4: weapons, offhand
- inventory: if ALL stashes are full, bot should use inventory

ATTENTION:
If inventory will be full, too, bot should directly stop running and should log off, shut down game and stop running

6) general questions:
- Is bot having problems while running on WIN7POR 64BIT (without VPN)?
- Is bot having problems while using time-zone out from other countries (e.g. EUROPE, ASIA, ...)?

Thank you all,
Harakiri
Hi guys,

is there someone able to quickly go through ...?

Thanks a lot,
Harakiri
Hi Harakiri
I will see if I can help you somewhat Smile only been running it for a few days myself..

First point, when I get ot the logon screen and it does not input password, if I put in any character myself it will instantly input the password, I can then remove my character as its at the end and it will logon 1 second later usually.

Second one,
In Settings -> Loot Tab.
There is a talbe for Pick-up Items Levels
And you can set for Magic Rare Legendarie and which type to pickup level as None if you do not wish them to get picked up

Dropdown box just below has Pick Up White Gears, and setting it to "Dont Pickup white gear" will stop it from picking white stuff up.

Third one still on the Loot tab, you have the Large Gold Pile option, if you set it to something quite low it will pick up all piles that size or bigger, and will go out of its way to remember to pick them up.

Forth one I have seen also, specially the first day I ran, when you first start the bot, try click Settings before you hit hte logon button andset movement speed to 25 , think it was 15 when I first got the bot.
Then logon and try again. Smile

Fifth one I have nothing to add, Likely Titanium can add something to that.

And Sixth one bot works super on 64bits windows 7, I run it both on Windows 8 and 7 both 64bits.
And it is working in Europe as its where I am located.

Hopefully that shed's some light on things for you.

// Nalleman
I don't know if there is still any issue here since Harakiri didn't replied back after Nalleman excellent post, but I would like to add a little something for the 1st point.

Most of the time, If I've played the game ( so using full screen resolution, max settings etc etc ) and THEN I start the bot ( which change back to windowed mode and much lower screen resolution ) that it the moment when the BOT seems to be stuck at logging screen and won't input logging and password information.

Just like Titanium posted many time with people with similar problem, simply move the D3 windowed screen around a little or re-size it and it should fix the problem ( usually simply close the game and start the bot again and it's all fixed )

Hope it helps for future users.
(04-22-2014 12:23 PM)BotEx_user Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if there is still any issue here since Harakiri didn't replied back after Nalleman excellent post, but I would like to add a little something for the 1st point.

Most of the time, If I've played the game ( so using full screen resolution, max settings etc etc ) and THEN I start the bot ( which change back to windowed mode and much lower screen resolution ) that it the moment when the BOT seems to be stuck at logging screen and won't input logging and password information.

Just like Titanium posted many time with people with similar problem, simply move the D3 windowed screen around a little or re-size it and it should fix the problem ( usually simply close the game and start the bot again and it's all fixed )

Hope it helps for future users.

Hi guys,

was on vacation! Ok, will check it out soon!

Thx,
Harakiri
Reference URL's