Bot Exploit

Full Version: Game connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be some issue with the bot using the waypoint in A1.

Everytime I try to start the bot since yesterday it causes d3 to disconnect giving the message "Game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server."

When the bot was starting from A3 yesterday it was a non-issue so I can only assume it's a issue with waypoint 44.

Attaching logs to show where the glitch up happens.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Are you using speed hack or non speed hack? I just tested on my side and it does work when starting on A2. Can you attach your settings file (Settings.xml or Settings/XX_XXX.xml for independent settings)

And did the waypoint selection page appears before the disconnect?
(04-15-2014 01:34 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using speed hack or non speed hack? I just tested on my side and it does work when starting on A2. Can you attach your settings file (Settings.xml or Settings/XX_XXX.xml for independent settings)

And did the waypoint selection page appears before the disconnect?

I've tried it using both speed hack and non-speed hack.

The waypoint selection page did not appear.

Settings are attached to this reply and due to which acts currently contain the bonus for me my character always starts in A1.
I have updated to 0.9.263 and I'm still facing the same issue only now it's happening on a2 as well. It seems that some error when the bot tries to click on the wp causes a connection interrupt.
Reference URL's