Bot Exploit

Full Version: white pick ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i set my bot to pick up white
Dire Axes of any kind or quality
as well as
white pants of any quality for crafting purposes
You only what to pick up white Azes and white pants but not other white items?
exactly yes

i just want certain pieces so i can craft with them but i dont want to fill my inventory up with whites.
You can check the checkboxes "Pick up white items" and "Salvage all white items" in Settings > Loot. this will automatically salvage all white items and put the crafting materials into the stash.
Ya but i only want to pick up white axe and white pants

I know its pissible i just dont know how to set up the parameters or where to put them
currently we doesn't have options to pick up a specific kind of white items but not the others.
May I know is there any specific reason for only picking up white axes and pants but not other white items?
to craft specific set pieces. for example hallowed set i require White Dire Axe and White Mighty weapon
I would also love to see this for crafting the legendary e's or set items that require white items. There are quite a few of them. Ascending white items are the more popular ones. There are a few, however I have only found the bracers. I will be re-buy if this happens for sure!
Reference URL's