Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot stopped running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After running the bot for some time, it stopped running and have this message: Error Code: SUCCESS. The bot will not resume running and did not even restart the game. Not running speedhack. Using Adventure mode act 4, 5 bounties profile.
Is it running fine now? It looks like the bot cannot connect to the bot server for some time. Sometimes if your connect is not stable it could cause this problem.
its okay for now. My connection should not be a problem.
Im still having this same problem and receive a error message of: SUCCESS after running the bot for awhile. It will not resume the bot and I have to restart the bot manually every time.
any updates?
Did this problem occur when you were using the computer or your left the computer idle?
I left my computer idle overnight
I think the problem is due to the power saving settings. In windows by default it'll put computer into sleep and stop the hard disk when it's idle for some time.

You can change the power settings in windows, make sure you disable the stopping of harddisk which can only be found in advanced settings.

Alternatively you can download the NoSleep.exe in this link and it'll keep the computer not idle
http://www.symantec.com/connect/download...pc-locking
Reference URL's