Bot Exploit

Full Version: Inactivity timer trigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My bot starts my game up normally puts password in just fine then it sits at the home screen looking at my character for 30 seconds then i get a message that says " inactivity timer trigger " any ideas? it was working last night just fine
I also have this problem. It logs in fine but stares at my character with the message Inactivity Timer Trigger. Please Help.
What version of the bot are your using? can you try moving the game window a bit, sometimse it'll help
(04-11-2014 01:25 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What version of the bot are your using? can you try moving the game window a bit, sometimse it'll help

I am using the latest version. i have a wide screen monitor maybe that is the issue? I paid for it and cant really use it. its a little aggrivating.
(04-14-2014 05:38 AM)gnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2014 01:25 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]What version of the bot are your using? can you try moving the game window a bit, sometimse it'll help

I am using the latest version. i have a wide screen monitor maybe that is the issue? I paid for it and cant really use it. its a little aggrivating.

I have the same problem when I am watching the bot with the Show Window option.

So normally I just start the bot and then hide the window.(I'm not using optimize and hide, just the basic hide). Then you can look at the stats in botexploit's window and see if the bot is working.
Reference URL's